1. I have four tattoos and would have a 3/4 sleeve on one arm if I didn’t have to be so socially acceptable at work. *wink*
– A small purple daisy laying on it’s side with a ladybug on the stem – 1997, age 19
– Tribal art with a butterfly in the middle on my back between my shoulder blades – 2001,
– Angel wings and “Psalm 39” on my right shoulder in honor of my dad – 2006, age 28
– “For when I am weak, I am Strong” on inside of left wrist – 2012, age 34
2. I twirl my hair around my fingers constantly – when I’m stressed, when I’m bored, when I’m driving, when I’m thinking…laying in bed, sitting on the couch… I even twirl my daughter’s hair when I lay in her bed next to her (she hates it).
2A. I’m not a natural redhead but desperately want to be. And I have a damn good colorist. 😉
3. I talk to myself in the car and in the shower. It’s a good way for me to work out an idea or to prep myself for an important conversation that I know I’ll be having in the near future.
4. Even after 7 years together and almost 5 years of marriage, I still desperately miss my husband when we are apart for more than a day. I cry. I have come home early from girls trips because I missed him so much. (It’s a bit disgusting how much in love we are, seriously y’all.) 😉
5. I was an honor roll student throughout school, attended college on a scholarship…then lost it after 1 semester. I attended college for 4 1/2 years and never got a degree. I changed my major more times than I can count. And (sorry mom) I have no regrets. It just wasn’t for me.
*Moral of the story: Stay in school kids! Otherwise you’ll end up a tattooed blogger who twirls her hair and talks to herself, but lives happily ever after with the man of her dreams!
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017