1. I have four tattoos and would have a 3/4 sleeve on one arm if I didn’t have to be so socially acceptable at work. *wink*
– A small purple daisy laying on it’s side with a ladybug on the stem – 1997, age 19
– Tribal art with a butterfly in the middle on my back between my shoulder blades – 2001,
– Angel wings and “Psalm 39” on my right shoulder in honor of my dad – 2006, age 28
– “For when I am weak, I am Strong” on inside of left wrist – 2012, age 34
2. I twirl my hair around my fingers constantly – when I’m stressed, when I’m bored, when I’m driving, when I’m thinking…laying in bed, sitting on the couch… I even twirl my daughter’s hair when I lay in her bed next to her (she hates it).
2A. I’m not a natural redhead but desperately want to be. And I have a damn good colorist. 😉
3. I talk to myself in the car and in the shower. It’s a good way for me to work out an idea or to prep myself for an important conversation that I know I’ll be having in the near future.
4. Even after 7 years together and almost 5 years of marriage, I still desperately miss my husband when we are apart for more than a day. I cry. I have come home early from girls trips because I missed him so much. (It’s a bit disgusting how much in love we are, seriously y’all.) 😉
5. I was an honor roll student throughout school, attended college on a scholarship…then lost it after 1 semester. I attended college for 4 1/2 years and never got a degree. I changed my major more times than I can count. And (sorry mom) I have no regrets. It just wasn’t for me.
*Moral of the story: Stay in school kids! Otherwise you’ll end up a tattooed blogger who twirls her hair and talks to herself, but lives happily ever after with the man of her dreams!