I have a few, so bare with me…in random order:
“I’m not kiddin’ that boy’s head’s like Sputnik. Spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offsides, wasn’t it? He’ll be cryin’ himself to sleep tonight on his HUGE pillow!”
– Stuart Mackenzie in So I Married An Axe Murderer (the all-time best movie ever)
– my husband, when he was frustrated but Marley was around so he had to censor himself.
“Crap in the morning.”
– my Aunt Becky in Michigan says this and it has now rubbed off on me. I say it all the time (even in the afternoon).
“You’re killin’ me smalls!”
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017