March 22nd Blog Challenge: What do you do when you’re home all alone?
Funny you should ask! I stayed home on Monday because this nasty stomach bug kicked me in the gut Sunday afternoon and I was in no condition to be out in public. Not a pretty sight…
Anywho… I’m not home alone very often, which I’m thankful for. I don’t do well when I’m alone for long periods of time. I’m social and need people around me to thrive.
However, there are moments when being alone is both welcome and productive. For example, while I was home alone on Monday with my stomach crud, I:
- Worked remotely from my home computer so I wouldn’t be super behind when I went back to work Tuesday
- Caught up on my personal emails
- Wrote a week’s worth of blog posts (including this one – score!)
- Took a nap
- Snuggled with my dogs
- Brainstormed about an upcoming blog project I’ll be announcing soon (squeal!)
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017