Bacon Alfredo Pizza is one of my all time favorite pizza flavor combinations!
I waited tables for years. I worked at a handful of restaurants and did what any waitress does…mixed and matched the menu items to make all kinds of new and delicious things to eat. Of of my favorite, and super easy to make, meals is this Bacon Alfredo Pizza! The creamy, garlicky alfredo sauce paired with salty, crispy pops of bacon on dough is heaven!! Trust me on this one. All the bacon freaks love it!
Granted, I started eating this pizza back in the 20’s. Which basically means I was eating one meal a day, going out for a beer or two after work, and running around waiting on people all day. (see: calories didn’t matter) Now this pizza is a sometimes treat, but when I make it…everyone goes crazy for it! I prefer to make my own alfredo sauce & homemade pizza dough recipe, but I totally get the easy can be the name of the game sometimes and store-bought sauce and dough isn’t the end of the world. But I promise the homemade ones taste WAY better. This pizza is about to become your new best friend!
- Pizza dough for 10-inch pizza (store-bought or homemade)
- ½ to ¾ cup alfredo sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- 5 to 6 slices of thick cut bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- 1 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven now to preheat. If not, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Sil-Pat.
- Roll out your dough on a lightly floured surface to a 10-inch circle (if using a pizza stone) or into a rectangle that's about as wide as your baking sheet.
- Transfer to pizza dough to the pizza stone (or the baking sheet) and cook for 10 minutes until the crust has set up and is no longer doughy.
- Carefully spread the alfredo sauce over the dough to within ½-inch of the edges. Sprinkle the bacon evenly over the sauce, and then sprinkle the cheese evenly all over the pizza.
- Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and turning golden and the crust is nice and crispy.
- Remove from the oven, cut into slices, and serve immediately.