Answer the following questions:
- Do you have clutter in your home, car, brain, or office?
- Do you misplace paperwork, forget doctor’s appointments, or forget birthdays?
- Do you wish you had a system for keeping up with all the stuff of life?
- Do you wish you had someone to walk you through creating your own family binder, step-by-step?
- A really cute 1.5″ – 2″ 3-ring binder with pockets. (The cuter it is, the more likely you are to use it!)
- 6 tabbed dividers, preferably with pockets
- Post-it tabs
- Sheet protectors
- 3- hole punch
- Pockets for your binder to hold documents
- Colorful pens (1 for each family member, perhaps)
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017