Welcome back to 12 Days of Sweet Tea Christmas! I’m a mom to a (very silly and amazing) teenage daughter, and sometimes, she can be downright impossible to shop for! So this year, she made an epic and very details list to help me out, and I thought it would be fun to have my teen help you shop for your teen!
I’m very happy to have my 13-year old daughter Marley joining me today to share a Christmas Gift Guide for Teens! We made a video for you, too – Merry Christmas!
*A word of caution: We find ourselves highly amusing, and this video is by no means movie quality. But it sure was fun!
**One more word: You can find links to most of the items mentioned in the list below the video. Ok…I’ll leave you alone now.
Christmas Gift Guide for Teens
$100 + over
- Instax Mini 8 Camera + film
- Makeup set: Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, Clinique Beyond Perfecting Liquid Foundation, Loreal True Match Powder, Benefit They’re Real Mascara (Package in a pretty makeup bag)
- Outfit set: Forever 21 Cut-out Cross-back Floral Dress, H&M Mohair Blend Burgundy Melange Cardigan, Forever 21 Black Lace-up Booties, Urban Outfitters Flat Disc Lariat Necklace
- Record player
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit
- Band merchandise (t-shirts, posters, bracelets, etc.) – Marley specifically mentioned 5 Seconds of Summer and Ed Sheeran
- Fun mugs like the Central Perk Friends mug
- Books like Subliminal
- Lush bath bombs
- Vinyl albums (like Sounds Good, Feels Good by 5 Seconds of Summer)
- EOS lip balm
- Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers
- Cash or gift cards
- Candy (Marley’s favorites are Skittles & LifeSaver Wint-O-Green mints)
Find Marley on YouTube HERE.
Stick around for more Christmas fun with me & my family! And for more Christmas gift ideas, check out these past posts:
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!