- Adhesives – glue guns, glue, Mod Podge, glue dots, etc.
- Kraft items – tags, boxes, etc.
- Wood items – clothespins, frames, etc.
- Foam items – cones, balls, blocks, etc.
- Stamps & stencils
- Twine & tape
- Scissors & punches
- Kid’s craft supplies – fuzzy sticks, foam sheets, googly eyes, etc.
- Glass & ceramic items
- Floral embellishments
- Miscellaneous craft supplies
So there you go! That’s all I’ve done in my craft room up to this point. I have a lot planned, though, so stick around!!
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017