Hey y’all! I wanted to share a quick & easy DIY art project with you today. This is something fun I made to hang in my newly fabulous laundry room! I thought, what better way to add some pizazz to a laundry room than with clothespins!
Ain’t it cute!?
Here’s what you need to make one for yourself:
– A shadowbox (mine is 6×6)
– A piece of scrapbook paper
– Clothespins (I used two sizes)
– Glue gun
First, lay out your clothespins and create a fun pattern. You could do a starburst or just line them up in a row, whatever you want!
Using your glue gun, attach each clothespin to the scrapbook paper in the pattern you created.
Pop it into your shadowbox!
(I told you it was easy!)
I love it! I think it adds a nice pop of that pink in my laundry room, and it’s fun!
- Genesis 7-9: The Flood and God’s Promise - April 25, 2018
- Cultivate a Joyful Summer with Cultivate What Matters! - April 24, 2018