Now, I’ve made my mother swear that she won’t visit the blog for the rest of the week so she doesn’t see what I made for her. I hope she won’t – I really think this will be a fabulous surprise!
- Gardman Steel Watering Can
- Garden Goddess Tool Set – see similar
- New garden gloves
- Seed packets
- Floral foam blocks
- Floral picks or other skewers
- Attach floral moss with a hot glue gun. It peels off easily so the watering can won’t be damaged, and adds a nice rustic look to the gift.
- Purchase artificial flowers from the dollar store, pop off the stems, and hot glue the flowers to the foam and the can.
- Get crafty and make flowers to add to the gift.
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017