- Cereal – I chose Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Roasted
- Dried fruit – I used bananas
- Dried milk
- Light brown sugar
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1/2 – 1 cup honey (the more the better, if you ask me)
Add melty gooey-liciousness to the dry ingredients in the large mixing bowl.
Like what you see? Don’t miss a single post! Subscribe through Bloglovin and get new posts delivered right to your inbox! Subscribe here –> One Tough Mother on Bloglovin
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!