I love the look of them, but not the price ($24.50 for that tiny one on the left, up to $69 for the tall one). So, I decided to create my own version for a whole lot cheaper!
I gathered my supplies:
- Mason jars in two sizes (I had these on hand, because I’m an addict)
- Two colors of sand ($3.99 each at Hobby Lobby)
- Natural Sisal rope ($3.99 at Hobby Lobby)
- A set of anchor charms ($1.47 at Hobby Lobby)
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017