It’s time again to show off what you shot this week! I know a lot of people were on Spring Break so feel free to share a picture-heavy post of your travels!
My daughter has been on Spring Break this week with her grandparents in Savannah, and I’ve been stuck at work, so I don’t have any awesome Spring Break pictures to share myself. I had a typical week, with the exception of getting smacked with a massive sinus infection mid-week that warranted two shots in the butt from the doctor – Ouch! (Promise I don’t have pictures of that!)
I made a quick trip to IKEA (virtually impossible, but I did it…) to pick up a couple things for a project I’m working on (and will share with you soon!). I spotted a few things that I may have to go back for:
I love the bedding for my daughter’s room. It would be perfect to lighten things up for Spring and Summer. Right now she has turquoise sheets and a chocolate brown/white polka dot duvet, so I’m thinking this linen blend duvet would be extra cute! And at only $59.99 for the queen set, it’s a great score!
I really like the tables, too. I want to get a taller table to put our TV on in the living room, and I’m leaning more towards the one on the bottom with all the cubbies. Thoughts?
I’m also playing along with an April photo-a-day challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim.
And, then…well, this happened:
1. My mom and I went thrifting last weekend and I found this awesome hat! I was tempted to buy it and wear it to Easter service. Hee hee!
2. I got my Origami Owl Living Locket! YAY! My story: a cross for my faith, a little girl that symbolizes my daughter, a bone for my furbabies, and a camera for…well, DUH. And the owl, because I love them lots & lots!
3. I was home sick one day this week and my dogs were begging for my crackers. Dakota is the one with her eyes closed. Savannah wouldn’t dare blink and miss a chance at a free snack!
4. I love Smart Water and they have the cutest little critters in the bottles – this one says, “Let’s drink responsibly and recycle. (You know you really otter.)” Cute, right?
So that was my week in pictures. What have you shot lately? Remember, you can follow along and link up on Instagram and Twitter with #SaturdaySnapshots. Follow me at both Instagram and Twitter @onetuffmother.
Link up your blog post full of pictures, or link to your Instagram feed. Have a fabulous weekend!
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017