Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Dip is my go to dip for game day. Super cheesy and studded with bacon, this easy to make dip is always a crowd pleaser!
There’s nothing my friends love more on game day than a crock pot full of cheesy dip. It doesn’t matter what flavor they devour the dip. Although, one time there was a fight over the Crock Pot Spinach & Bacon Cheese Dip. I love that I can set and forget the dip while getting the rest of the food and drinks ready to go. Easy appetizer dip recipes are my favorite when we have people over.
This dip is a mash up of two things I love. Loaded baked potatoes (no potatoes in the dip, don’t worry) and bacon ranch anything! I combined all the potato toppings I crave with some ranch dressing mix for a dip that’ll knock your socks off! We like to serve our dip with wheat thins or fritos, but grab whatever you like to dip best and enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces bacon, diced, cooked crispy & drained
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix (homemade or store bought)
- Place all the ingredients in a 1.5 quart slow cooker. (A bigger one is fine too.) Stir ingredients together and cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Turn your slow cooker to warm and keep covered until ready to serve.