What do you get when you combine 4 weeks of summer, 10 crafty bloggers, and endless creativity?
Summer Fun Camp 2013! Today is the final day of Summer Fun Camp, so I thought I’d give you a quick recap of all the fun we had!
Week 1 – Let’s Go Camping
- DIY Camp Memory Box by One Tough Mother
- Felt Bracelets by Pitter and Glink
- Nature Weaving Craft by Craftiments
- Glow In The Dark Firefly Jar by Here Comes the Sun
- Dreamcatcher by One Tough Mother
Week 2 – It’s A Zoo In Here
- Fingerprint Zoo by One Tough Mother
- Bird Feeder by The Grant Life
- Clothespin Crocodile by MercyINK
- Foam Stamped Shirt by Pitter and Glink
- No-Sew Sock Elephant by One Tough Mother
Week 3 – Toes In The Sand
- Seashell Windchime by One Tough Mother
- Hand Print Crab Shirt by One Artsy Mama
- Hand Print Art by Here Comes the Sun
- Driftwood Sailboat by Chase the Star
- Beach Scene Shadowbox by One Tough Mother
Week 4 – Weird Science
- Edible Glitter by One Tough Mother
- Play-Doh Volcano by Mine for the Making
- DIY Flubber by 4 You With Love
- Make Your Own Butter by One Artsy Mama
- Red Cabbage pH Indicator Artwork by Craftiments
A HUGE thanks to all of the bloggers who worked so hard on all of their awesome crafts this summer:
And I can’t forget our fabulous sponsors for giving away fun prizes each week!
This was such a fun and crafty summer! I hope we’ll see you back next year!