- Wear boots or shoes with good tread that you don’t mind getting dirty. There is mud along the canyon floors and you WILL step in it. It’s unavoidable.
- Take water for everyone. You will walk a lot and will get thirsty.
- The bugs didn’t bother us, but depending on the time of year, the mosquitoes could be bad because of the standing water in the canyon.
- Wear sunscreen – once you are out of the canyon floors in the open areas, the sun is shining hard and heavy on you.
- Plan to spend at least an hour and a half or longer to really enjoy all the beauty of Providence Canyon.
Join the Sweet Tea Community!
Get the most recent blog posts, exclusive digital downloads, and access to a private community!