It finally feels like Christmas in my heart, friends! This past weekend, my mom, my daughter and I joined our community to enjoy the big reveal of Woodstock Market’s Christmas Window! I love Woodstock Market, and the women who own & operate this fabulous place pour their heart & soul into every aspect of it, including their annual Christmas window. This year, the theme for the window was Santa’s Steampunk Workshop, and I am dying to show you all the fun details!
The story behind Santa’s Steampunk Workshop, according to the creatives at Woodstock Market, is that “a playful group of elves accidentally let Santa’s sleigh get away before all the toys were loaded.”
We all gathered outside waiting for the unveiling, and we were not disappointed!
The entire storefront window was magically turned into this absolutely amazing steampunk workshop, all completely handmade. Let me take you on a tour. Sit back and enjoy Santa’s Steampunk Workshop!
Oh it’s so fabulous and fun!!
And the inside of Woodstock Market was all decked out for Christmas, too! Check it out:
We were greeted with Dicken’s carolers serenading us with classic Christmas songs.
If this doesn’t inspired some fun Christmas crafting & decor, and get you in the Christmas spirit, I don’t know what will!
A few fun facts from Woodstock Market about their window:
– It took 15 individuals over 2000 hours to design & build this year’s window display
– Approximately 90% of the window is made of polystyrene foam
– To make the foam durable, it is sprayed with a hard coat similar to truck bed liner
– Due to it’s size, the pieces were created in 4 different locations, then brought together for assembly
Merry Christmas, y’all!
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017