Have you ever watched that show “Blog Cabin”? It’s where the viewers are given choices for all the details of building and decorating an awesome cabin, then it’s given away to one very lucky winner? Ok, I want to do that.
Well, not exactly. But I want YOU to makeover my laundry room! I’m only doing one room, not a whole cabin, and I certainly can’t give away my laundry room when it’s complete, but this should still be fun, right? So let’s do it!
1. I’ll post 5 different blog posts which will each be centered around one selection for making over my laundry room. Here’s the tentative schedule:
TODAY: Color Palette
Sept. 15: Flooring
Sept. 22: Lighting
Sept. 29: Shelving
2. You will then vote on your choice based on three options given.
3. Voting will stay open for 3-5 days.
4. Once all of the selections have been made, I’ll do one giant round-up post of all the goodies you picked.
5. My hubby and I will do all the grunt work to makeover my laundry room using YOUR selections, then we’ll have the BIG REVEAL!
Sounds so fun, right? I’m counting on you to make this an awesome laundry room, so be sure to cast your votes, and get your friends involved, too.
I voted for the #sweetteamakeover with @sweetteagrace! YOUR vote decides the fate of her #laundryroom. Vote now!
Today, I’m asking for your vote on the first selection for the space:
The Color Palette
Now, before I ask for your vote, let me show you what my laundry room looks like at the moment. It’s just…well, you’ll see.
Oh yea, I have doors, too, but they don’t have knobs, and they don’t close properly. They’ll be gone, too.
I’m getting a new washer and dryer and thought that would be the perfect time to makeover the laundry room. Are you ready to see your choices and cast your vote? Let’s do this.
Pick The Color Palette for My Laundry Room Makeover:
Spread the word! I’ll make it super easy for you to share, ok?
- Quick & Easy Meal Plan #13 - July 7, 2017
- How to Get the Most from a Trip to London, England - July 5, 2017