2019 will be my sixth year using PowerSheets for goal-setting and accountability. They are by far the best tool I've found for setting, tracking, and actually sticking to your goals. In this video, I take you page-by-page through the 2019 PowerSheets and give you tips for how to use them.
*This post contains affiliate links.
When it comes to small businesses, Cultivate What Matters has my heart. Everything Lara Casey and her team creates is pure magic, in particular the PowerSheets goal-setting workbook.
There are three sections in your PowerSheets:
- PowerSheets Prep: 34 pages where you dig into your unique goals and discover your “why”
- Intentional Action Plans: Create step-by-step action plans for each of your goals, including the starting steps for each goal.
- Monthly Tending Pages: Each month, you’ll create a tending list where you break down your goals into monthly, weekly, and daily tasks.
- The Cultivate What Matters Blog
- Purchase your 2019 PowerSheets (affiliate link)
- Wit + Wisdom Podcast Episode 098: PowerSheets for Goal-Setting
- The Wit + Wisdom Facebook Group for encouragement all year long!