It’s no secret that I love my Erin Condren Life Planner. I use it throughout the day, every single day. Now, I’m not sure if you’ve been following along but today is the last day of a month-long series called 31 Days to Happy. In order to keep the happiness flowing, I created a Life Planner Vision Board that I’ll see every time I open my planner.
I highly recommend creating vision boards as a source of visual inspiration. Vision boards are great for weight loss encouragement, pursuit of a dream job, or anything else that you might need encouragement for.
I decided to create a happiness vision board inside the front cover of my Life Planner that’s a flip page style, and I’ll show you how easy it is to make one of your own.
I gathered some of my scrapbook supplies and Project Life cards, Staedtler pens, and my Life Planner. First I cut a piece of cardstock in half and attached it to my planner with washi tape.
I essentially created a blank page in my planner. The nice thing about this, too, is that I can take it out of my planner and put it in my next planner. A traveling vision board of sorts. 🙂
From there, I just started adding pieces of inspiration, quotes I’ve collected and things like that.
I attached each Project Life card with a strip of washi tape so I can flip those as well, layering various quotes and scripture on my vision board.
That’s it! I’ll keep adding to my vision board when I see something that inspires me or read a quote or scripture that encourages me.
As you create your own vision board, keep these tips in mind:
– Curate content for your vision board over time
– Feel free to let your board change and grow as you change and grow
– Keep your vision board in a place that you will see regularly
– Create your board in a style that suits you, whether it be a Pinterest board, poster board, or, like mine, a “traveling” vision board in your planner
If you’d like to see more details of my Erin Condren Life Planner, take the tour HERE.
Have you made a vision board? I’d love to see pictures of yours!
- Getting Started with Memory Keeping in The Happy Planner - August 24, 2018
- Job 8-10: Bildad Speaks to Job - August 19, 2018