When I think of moving, it conjures up all kinds of thoughts of boxes everywhere, chaos, very little sleep, and I kinda break out in hives. Moving is never fun, and I’m thankful we don’t have to do it any time soon. But people move all the time, and you might be moving soon, which is why you’re here! I’ve created these New Home Binder printables with you in mind, my friend!
NEW HOME BINDER PRINTABLES
Imagine, if you will, the condition of your current living situation in preparation of a move. What do you see?
Boxes, boxes, everywhere! You’ve got kitchen stuff in the bathroom, years worth of bathroom stuff spread out on the floor, your kids are unpacking what you just finished packing.
Needless to say, it’s a hot mess.
Despite the fact that your house is a wreck, you still have to keep track of certain things like:
- Closing documents from your new home purchase
- Home warranty information
- Contact information for your realtor, contractors, etc.
- The never-ending list of things to do before you move
- A list of places near your new home like a mechanic, post office, etc.
- A running list of future projects (and paint colors are handy to have!)
Instead of searching through piles of paperwork or half-packed boxes, make a NEW HOME BINDER to keep with you throughout your move, and after, to house all of this information!
**HEY REALTORS: THIS MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT FOR YOUR CLIENTS!
I’ve created this New Home Binder printable set to help you stay organized (and sane!) during your move! It’s 13 pages, beautifully designed, that includes:
- Binder Cover with space for moving date & new address
- 5 section dividers: New home inspection, closing documents, contacts & resources, warranties & manuals, and repairs & improvements
- 1 Utilities worksheet: keep names & phone numbers of utility companies and notate dates of service, any deposits that are required, etc.
- 1 Contact Info worksheet: Keep track of names and phone numbers of your moving company, realtor, HOA, home insurance company, and more. Plus, make note of new service locations for your post office, urgent care, vet, etc.
- 1 About Our Home worksheet: Keep a running list of paint colors for each room of the house, plus space for notes
- 1 Improvements & Repairs checklist
- 1 To-Do List checklist
- 2-page Pre-Move checklist: complete with tasks & reminders to do starting 6-8 weeks before your move all the way up to the week of the move
Three design options to choose from! Check it out:
Black & white New Home Binder printables:
Pink & Navy New Home Binder printables:
Teal grapefruit New Home Binder printables:
GOOD TO KNOW:
- These printables are a digital download, which means no physical product will be shipped.
- Your files will be available immediately after payment.
I RECOMMEND: (These are affiliate links.)