I've only been using The Happy Planner for memory keeping for a few months but I absolutely love it! I've got a video for you that shows you my monthly memory keeping process in The Happy Planner, including how I organize and edit my photos, plus I show you a monthly layout from start to finish!
THE HAPPY PLANNER MONTHLY PROCESS
A lot of planner folks tend to work on their Happy Planner memory keeping on a weekly basis, but to be honest, I don’t have time for that right now. I prefer to dedicate one day each month to handle the previous month’s photos, and I’ve put together a video to show you my entire process from start to finish!
THE HAPPY PLANNER MONTHLY STEPS:
- Choose my photos, then use AirDrop to send them from my iPhone to my MacBook.
- Rename each photo based on the date on which it was taken. I use letters if I have more than one photo for any given day.
- Create 4×6 collages using Picmonkey. (Check out THIS POST to learn how to create Picmonkey collages for The Happy Planner.)
- Order 4×6 prints at my local one-hour photo processing center.
- Create square sticker photos using Avery labels for monthly spreads, and print at home.
THE HAPPY PLANNER SUPPLIES:
(Most links are affiliate links.)
- The Big Happy Planner
- Avery print-to-the-edge Square Labels
- Memory Keeping Holidays Sticker Book
- Squad Goals Sticker Book
- Memory Keeping Sticker Book
- Memory Planning (BIG) Sticker Book
- Memory Keeping Dates & Holidays Sticker Book
- Watercolor Sticker Book
- Color Story (BIG) Sticker Book
- Faith Sticker Book
- Gold Star Quotes Sticker Book
- PaperMate Ink Joy Pens
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS VIDEO, PIN IT FOR OTHERS TO SEE!