Do you have a few people on your Christmas list who just seem impossible to shop for? I sure do! *ahem* mom *ahem* My family & I love giving intentional gifts, gifts that have meaning, gifts filled with memories. Lauren from The Thinking Closet knows all about that, and wrote the book on it! Check out “Thinking Outside the Gift Box” and see my ideas for meaningful handmade gifts.
I’m continuing the 12 Days of Sweet Tea Christmas with a review of my friend Lauren’s new book. It was so fun to have it in my hands – an official printed book! And I was touched by what I saw as soon as I cracked it open to the first page!
Check out the video below (or HERE if you’re having issues seeing it), to learn more about Lauren’s book, “Thinking Outside the Gift Box”, and to see some of my own handmade gifts of intention!
ABOUT THE BOOK
PDF PACKAGE: $9.99
1. eBook in PDF Format
2. FREE BONUS: Printables Toolkit
3. Inspirational Printable Quotes
4. Inspirational Printable Cards
5. Discount price for paperback gift copies
PAPERBACK PACKAGE: $24.50
1. Paperback book (178 pages)
2. FREE Shipping to the U.S.
3. eBook version in PDF Format
4. FREE BONUS: Printables Toolkit
5. Inspirational Printable Quotes
6. Inspirational Printable Cards
7. Discount price for additional gift copies
ULTIMATE PACKAGE: $45.00
- 1. Paperback book signed by author
- 2. Gift-Giving Supply Kit
- 3. FREE Shipping to the U.S.
- 4. FREE BONUS: Printables Toolkit
- 5. eBook version in PDF Format
- 6. Audio Book Recorded by the Author
- 7. Inspirational Printable Quotes & Cards
- 8. Gift-Giving Brainstorming Worksheet
- 9. Birthday & Anniversary Calendar
- 10. Holiday Gift Tracker
- 11. DIY Gift Wrap Guide: 101 Creative Ideas
- 12. Annual Subscription to Insiders Newsletter
- 13. Exclusive Expert Interviews
- 14. Discount price for additional gift copies
MORE GIFT IDEAS
Click the images below to see each gift idea in detail: