I’ve got a super easy craft for you this week, and I think it’s something the kiddos will love…unless they get tricked!
Wanna make a Trick-or-Treat Jar? Here’s how:
1. Gather your scrap Halloween paper
2. Cut into little pieces, big enough to write notes on – don’t be too perfect. Random sizes and shapes are fine for this project.
3. Write “Tricks” and “Treats” on the pieces of paper.
For my “Tricks”, I wrote things like, “Do the dishes”, “Help with Laundry”, “Clean the Toilet”…
For my “Treats”, I wrote things like, “Play your favorite video game”, “20 minutes extra playtime”, “You get a back rub”, etc.
4. Roll each piece of paper and seal with a little glue dot or double-sided tape.
5. Tie them up in pretty little bows.
6. Put them in a cute little jar, and voila!
I added a cute little printable from The Graphics Fairy.
See?! Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy 🙂
Now go make a Trick-or-Treat Jar for your little boys and ghouls (HAHA – I’m so clever!). Just make sure there’s an equal amount of tricks and treats!
Linking up to these fabulous blogs:
Nifty Thrifty Things, Life Made Lovely, Carolyn’s Homework, Funky Polkadot Giraffe
Tip Junkie, Today’s Creative Blog, Night Owl Crafting, Sugar and Dots
Ginger Snap Crafts, Someday Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Design Dazzle
Yesterday on Tuesday, Fireflies and Jellybeans, House of Hepworths
Beyond the Picket Fence, What Allie’s Making Now, The Girl Creative